Image of a line drawing of a relief from Sinjerli, (Zincirli Hüyük, Turkey) showing Barrekub of Samall Vassal of Tiglath-Pileser III, published in Garstang's Hittite Empire. Based on an illustration from Pottier's L’Art Hittite.
Illustration: Zincirli Hüyük Relief
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/X/4/9
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 MISC D9GB 3431 MISC D/9
- Dates of Creation
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (110mm x 80mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Formerly stored in JG/X/9/4
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Negative has slight discolouration over the image. Some emulsion is slightly flaking off the side.
Conditions Governing Use
Creator is unknown. Copyright expired 70 years after publication. Author of original publication in which the image appears died over 70 years ago.
Published in Garstang, (1929), Hittite Empire, Fig. 23, p. 238. Based on an illustration from Pottier, L'Art Hittite, published in 2 volumes between 1926-1931.