Image of three pottery stands discovered at Meroë. Handwritten note with negative states 'Meroë 1911 Album N2 44 Pottery, 2 negatives'.
Meroë: 3 Pottery stands
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/NA/44/a
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 N2.44GB 3431 M.902
- Dates of Creation1911
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (126mm x 101mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.