Image of site 600 (Temple of Isis) after clearing, showing mud brick chambers. '600 M10' is written on the negative. Album print labelled 'Temple of Isis (Keniseh S.E Corner)', though note by L Török states 'SW corner'. Handwritten note with negative states 'Meroë P2 10 600 M10'.
Meroë site 600: 'Temple of Isis (Keniseh)'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/PA/10
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 P2.10GB 3431 M.578
- Dates of Creation1910
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (126mm x 101mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.