Image of 2 faïence seal pendants from site 924, decorated with cartouches topped with feathers. Handwritten note with negative states 'Meroë album N2 17, 924a M13, 924e'. Album print marked with an 8. On the album print the left object is marked ‘924a’ and the right ‘924e’.
Meroë site 924: faïence seal pendants
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/NA/18
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 N2.18GB 3431 M.676
- Dates of Creation1913
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (126mm x 101mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.