Image of the aerial railway tipping debris possibly taken from site 740. Print in album marked 'no negative' and '740 M14'. 'Apparatus for earth carrying', 'Before tipping', and 'The light wire takes back the empties to the loading point' are written on the back of the print.
Meroë site 740: Aerial railway tipping debris
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/A/25
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 A.25
- Dates of Creation1914
- Physical Description1 developing out paper print (118mm x 113mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
We do not hold the original negative of this print.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.