Image of the wall of site 924 along side street 900 during excavation. Track and mine cars used for debris removal can be seen in background. Taken before JG/M/S/48. Handwritten note with negative states 'Meroë Album S47 900 M13'.
Meroë site 900: excavation
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/S/47
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 S.47GB 3431 M.647
- Dates of Creation1913
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (188mm x 124mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Silvering of the emulsion around the edge of the glass. There is a streak of light across the image.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.