Image of two objects found at site 924, including a corroded bronze animal statuette and a bronze tripod shaped object with an animal figure inside [gazelle?]. Handwritten note with negative states 'Album V46, Meroë 924a + 924c M13, slide 45 M3'. In the album print, the left object is labelled '924a' and the right object labelled '924c'.
Meroë site 924: objects
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/V/46
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 V.46GB 3431 M.681
- Dates of Creation1913
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (126mm x 101mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.