Image of a fragment of a relief from site 6 (Lion Temple) depicting figure with a [sword] and spear. '6 M10' is written on the negative.
Meroë site 6: relief fragment
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/E/32
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 E.32GB 3431 M.63
- Dates of Creation1910
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (126mm x 101mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
The digital image is upside down so the relief can be seen correctly.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.