Image of 8 pottery vessels discovered at Reqaqnah possibly from the smaller tombs. The vessel with the spout (top centre right) is from site R53. Album print labelled 'objects of the III & IV dyn' and 'pl.31'. '159', 'Site R Types' and 'plate' are written on back of the print.
Reqaqnah: objects of III-IV Dyn'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/R/2/141
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 R.158
- Dates of Creation1901-1902
- Physical Description1 developing out paper print (125mm x 97mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
Under copyright until 2026. The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.
Published in Garstang, (1904), Tombs of the Third Egyptian Dynasty at Reqaqnah and Bet Khallaf, (Constable, London), pl. 31, entitled 'types of pottery IIIrd-Ivth dynasty'.