Image of a Roman bridge over a river from a distance. Handwritten note with negative states 'bridge'. Similar to the Taşköprü bridge at Adana.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/HIT/Z/34
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 Misc F43GB 3431 MISC/F/45
- Dates of Creation
- Physical Description1 cellulose acetate film negative (125mm x 105mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Formerly stored in JG/X/9/5.
Formerly numbered MISC/F/45. Transferred to the HIT collection in November 2015.
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Negative has scratches and is warped.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.