Image of site 600 at the beginning of excavation, showing excavators excavating a trench. '600 M10' is written on negative. Handwritten note with negative states 'Meroë P2 &, 600 M10, Slide 49 M1'. Album print marked 'Slide 49 M1'.
Meroë site 600: Excavation
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/PA/7
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 P2.7GB 3431 M.574
- Dates of Creation1910
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (126mm x 101mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.