Image of two votive tablets and a faint inscription bought by the excavation team near Reqaqnah. Album print labelled 'later tombs' and 'pl.33'. '154', 'Site R', and 'A77a' are written on the back of the album print.
Reqaqnah: 'later tombs'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/R/2/169
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 R.165GB 3431 A77a
- Dates of Creation1901-1902
- Physical Description1 developing out paper print (126mm x 105mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
Under copyright until 2026. The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.
Published in Garstang, (1904), Tombs of the Third Egyptian Dynasty at Reqaqnah and Bet Khallaf, (Constable, London), pl. 33, entitled 'Tablets and inscriptions of late period'.