Image of a small brick circular construction containing a burial discovered at unknown site at Reqaqnah (possibly south of site R50). Garstang thought it imitated similar burials discovered in overturned pots. Album print labelled 'a third brick imitation'. '69', 'S of 50' and 'A35' are written on back of the album print.
Reqaqnah: 'a third brick imitation'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/R/1/94
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 R.146GB 3431 A35
- Dates of Creation1901-1902
- Physical Description1 developing out paper print (123mm x 101mm)