Image showing of a fast flowing river surrounded by trees. Possibly taken in Anatolian during John Garstang's 1907 tour.
Fast flowing river
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/HIT/Z/20
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 Misc F20GB 3431 MISC/F/20
- Dates of Creation
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (120mm x 90mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Formerly stored in JG/X/9/1.
As this negative was damaged it is now stored separately from the main collection.
Formerly numbered MISC/F/20. Transferred to the HIT collection in November 2015.Due to the poor condition of the negative the digital image was taken from the emulsion side of the negative and is the reverse of the original image.
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Emulsion is flaking and is lifting from the glass.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.