Image of pottery vessels discovered at sites B103 and B110 at Bet Khallaf Site B (Sararwah), including (from left) a large jug with a handle (B110); a container, jar and a two-handled jar (B103). Album print labelled 'pl.31' and 'B110'. '144 site B B110' is written on back of the album print.
Bet Khallaf Site B (Sararwah) sites 103 and 110: pottery
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/R/2/152
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 O.56
- Dates of Creation1901-1902
- Physical Description1 developing out paper print (122mm x 97mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
Under copyright until 2026. The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.
Published in Garstang, (1904), Tombs of the Third Egyptian Dynasty at Reqaqnah and Bet Khallaf, (Constable, London), pl. 31, entitled 'Alabaster B110 Vases &c B103'.