Image of site 194 ('Royal Baths') after excavation showing what Garstang believed was a tepidarium, showing seats decorated with griffins and various pieces of sculpture. Handwritten note with negative states 'Meroë Print L12'.
Meroë site 194: Tepidarium
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/L/12
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 L.12GB 3431 M.107
- Dates of Creation1912
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (188mm x 124mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.
Published in Török, (1997), Meroë City, Vol. 2, pl.15, labelled 'M194 The exedra from W'.