Image of a dais discovered at site 260 (Temple of Amun). Note on back of print states 'The steps are cut in a solid piece of stone + suggest the steps of a throne. They lead up from hall of columns to the royal apartments'. Print also marked 'Negative D19' and '260 M10'.
Meroë site 260: 'Temple of Amon'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/FA/49
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 F2.49
- Dates of Creation1910
- Physical Description1 developing out paper print (171mm x 1189mm)