Image of three large pots found covering burials at Reqaqnah. The pots are not labelled, but the pot on the left appears to be the pot discovered at site R70 and the pot of the right appears to be the one from site R87. The pot at the centre may be the pot discovered at site R250 which wasn’t photographed.
Reqaqnah sites 70 and 87: 'Large pottery vessels as coffins'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/R/1/96
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 R.157
- Dates of Creation1901-1902
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (118mm x 89mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
The glass side of the negative appears to have text which has transferred from a typed page.
Conditions Governing Use
Under copyright until 2026. The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.