Image of an illustration from Perrot & Chipiez's History of art in Sardinia, Judæa, Syria and Asia Minor, Vol. 2, showing a rock carving at 'Doghanlou-Dersi' depicting a priest with a staff. Handwritten note with negative states 'Relief- Hittite?'.
Illustration: Carving at Doghanlou-Dersi
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/X/4/12
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 Misc D18GB 3431 MISC/D/25
- Dates of Creation
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (110mm x 85mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Formerly stored in JG/X/9/5.
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Negative has scratches, significant discoloration due to light damage, and chips to emulsion
Conditions Governing Use
Publication is out of copyright and authors have been dead for over 70 years.
Taken from Georges Perrot & Charles Chipiez, (1890), History of art in Sardinia, Judæa, Syria and Asia Minor, Vol. 2, fig. 353, p.207.