Image of two visitors to the site of Meroë talking to workmen on the site. Possibly General Sir Francis Reginald Wingate, 1st Baronet, Governor-General of Sudan, during 1911 visit.
Meroë: Visitors talking to workmen
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/Q/22
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 Q.22GB 3431 M.1256
- Dates of Creation
- Physical Description1 cellulose acetate film negative (123mm x 101mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.