Image of three pottery jars from the necropolis, including (from left) large pot with indented design (tomb 800); large necked pot with white zig-zag design (tomb 376); and a large undecorated jar (possibly tomb 500 or 800). The album print is marked with the sites references. Album print marked 'M11'.
Meroë: Pottery Types
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/N/22
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 N.22GB 3431 M.1075
- Dates of Creation1911
- Physical Description1 developing out paper print (165mm x 117mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
There is no original negative of this image. There is a 35mm negative of the album print.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.