Image of three clay figures from site 924a, including two standing figures with animal faces wearing two feathers crowns, and a ram statuette. Handwritten note with negative states Album N2 64, 924a M13'.
Meroë site 924a: Clay figures
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/NA/64
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 N2.64GB 3431 M.675
- Dates of Creation1913
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (101mm x 126mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.