Image of men on horseback and a horse drawn carriage on one side. Possibly Reginald Wingate and Lord Kitchener arriving at Meroë.
Meroë: Visitors on horseback
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/Q/59
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 Q.59GB 3431 M.1293
- Dates of Creation
- Physical Description1 cellulose acetate film negative (123mm x 84mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.