Image of a faint vertical hieroglyphic inscription found on an 'unplaced slab' at site 279 (Temple of Amun).
Meroë site 260: inscription
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/D/82/b
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 D.82GB 3431 M.285(2)
- Dates of Creation1910
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (120mm x 89mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
There is no album print of this image.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.