General view of a wooden inscribed shrine at the tomb of Shepse, (site R64), at Reqaqnah. Handwritten note with negative states 'Reqaqnah album II photo 130 slide T235'. Album print labelled 'pl. 25', 'R64' and 'Slide T235'. '93', 'R69' and 'A47' are written on back of the album print.
Reqaqnah site R64: inscribed shrine
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/R/2/130
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 R.76GB 3431 F.22GB 3431 A47
- Dates of Creation1901-1902
- Physical Description1 cellulose nitrate film negative (122mm x 94mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
Under copyright until 2026. The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.
Published in Garstang, (1904), Tombs of the Third Egyptian Dynasty at Reqaqnah and Bet Khallaf, (Constable, London), pl. 25, entitled 'general view of inscribed shrine'.