Image of a burial showing pottery and bones. Handwritten note with negative states 'Meroë Album T2 ? 2 M07'. Could possibly be from tomb 2 at Meroë and if the year is incorrect or could be from another site, possibly Abydos where Garstang excavated in 1907.
Tomb 2 at Meroë?
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/T/2
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 T.2GB 3431 M.8
- Dates of Creation
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (126mm x 101mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.