Image of site 250 (Sun Temple) possibly before excavation. Handwritten note with negative states 'Album V4 Meroë 250 M10'.
Meroë site 250: Sun Temple
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/V/4
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 V.4GB 3431 M.200
- Dates of Creation1910
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (126mm x 101mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
The original image is out of focus. Emulsion is chipped at the edge of the negative. Parts of the emulsion are missing.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.