Image of a building amidst a mountainous valley next to a stream. Small horse and carriage visible. Possibly taken in Anatolian during John Garstang's 1907 tour.
Settlement near stream
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/HIT/Z/28
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 Misc F30GB 3431 MISC/F/30
- Dates of Creation
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (180mm x 130mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Formerly stored in JG/X/9/7.
As this negative was damaged it is now stored separately from the main collection.
Formerly numbered MISC/F/30. Transferred to the HIT collection in November 2015. Due to the poor condition of the negative the digital image was taken from the emulsion side of the negative and is the reverse of the original image.
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Emulsion is flaking down one side of the negative. The sky section of the Image has been painted out on the emulsion side of the negative.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.