Image of a wooded mountain pass [possibly Cilician Gate (Gülek Bogazi, Turkey) taken during John Garstang's tour of Anatolia], showing a road with a man standing on it and a river at the bottom of the valley.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/HIT/CIG/13
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 Misc F33GB 3431 MISC/F/33
- Dates of Creation
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (180mm x 130mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Formerly stored in JG/X/9/7.
Formerly numbered MISC/F/33.
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Negative has emulsion flaking off the side, as well as some scratches and smudges.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.