Image of graffiti discovered in site 6 (Lion Temple) depicting an animal, possibly a frog. Handwritten note with negative states 'Meroë E30, 6 Meroë 10'.
Meroë site 6: Graffiti
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/E/30
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 E.30GB 3431 M.61
- Dates of Creation1910
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (120mm x 89mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.