Image of site 690 during excavation. Note on reverse of print states 'Upper wall across w. end of 900. To left top buildings of 922? (N. [templ.] Amon). The bath in 900 (Watling street) just visible on top of wall'. Album print marked '690 M14'.
Meroë site 690: excavation
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/O/10
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 O.10GB 3431 M.1007
- Dates of Creation1914
- Physical Description1 developing out paper print (165mm x 121mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
There is no original negative of this image. There is a 35mm negative of the album print.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.