Image of the Temple of Dakka, looking though axis of the temple towards the pylon. Handwritten note with negative states 'M.6.8 photo 75'.
Temple of Dakkah
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/K/3/6/8
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 D.12GB 3431 M.6.8
- Dates of Creation1906
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (125mm x 100mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Negative has been broken into two and poor repaired with paper at the top and bottom of the negative.
Conditions Governing Use
Garstang's copyright expires in 2026 (70 years after his death). The copyright of the digital images lie with the University of Liverpool.