Image of excavators clearing debris from the site using a mine car on rails. Handwritten note with negative states 'Meroë 1912 Print 9A'.
Meroë: Debris removal
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/A/9
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 A.9GB 3431 M.1163
- Dates of Creation1912
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (188mm x 124mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Silvering and some scratches on emulsion of the negative.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.