Image of an offering tablet discovered at Meroë. The tablet depicts two libating vases. There is a partial hieroglyphic inscription around the edge.
Meroë: offering tablet
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/V/52
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 V.52GB 3431 M.956
- Dates of Creation[1908-1914]
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (101mm x 126mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.