Image of two statues fragments discovered at site 250 in the shape of a lion and a human head. Handwritten note with negative states 'Album V5, Meroë 250 M10, 3 similar negatives'.
Meroë site 250: statues
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/V/5/a
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 V.5GB 3431 M.201
- Dates of Creation1910
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (120mm x 90mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.