Image of a very faint inscription fragment on a stone block from site 279A/281 (Temple of Amun). Album print marked '279 A 281 M10' and 'no negative'.
Meroë site 279A 281: inscription
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/V/11
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 V.11GB 3431 M.1149
- Dates of Creation1910
- Physical Description1 developing out paper print (119mm x 92mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
There is no original negative for this image.
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
It appears that some process was probably used to remove the majority of the emulsion from the glass to leave only the object in the final image.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.