Image of 3 large necked jars from the necropolis. The left jar is from tombs 302. The jar on the right is from tomb 307. Album print marked 'Negative Album N18' and 'Meroë'.
Meroë: 'Pottery Types'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/PA/56
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 P2.56GB 3431 M.1113
- Dates of Creation
- Physical Description1 developing out paper print (173mm x 120mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.