Image of excavators loading the aerial railway, which was used to move debris around the site.
Meroë: Aerial railway in use
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/Q/33
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 Q.33GB 3431 M.1267
- Dates of Creation[1911-1914]
- Physical Description1 cellulose acetate film negative (118mm x 87mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.