General view of east wall of the tomb of Shepses, (site R64), at Reqaqnah, taken from the north. Album print labelled 'Tomb of Shepses, Royal Scribe', 'pl.25' and 'R64'. '92', 'R64' and 'A46a' are written on back of the album print.
Reqaqnah site R64: tomb of Shepses, Royal Scribe'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/R/2/129
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 R.75GB 3431 A46a
- Dates of Creation1901-1902
- Physical Description1 developing out paper print (125mm x 101mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
Under copyright until 2026. The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.
Published in Garstang, (1904), Tombs of the Third Egyptian Dynasty at Reqaqnah and Bet Khallaf, (Constable, London), pl. 25, entitled 'east face of tomb structure from N.'