Image of site 923 after clearing, showing structural remains. A boy can be seen in the background holding a round object. Handwritten note with negative states 'Meroë Album T 11 923 M13 see Album O 22 -26'.
Meroë site 923: excavation
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/T/11
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 T.11GB 3431 M.663
- Dates of Creation1913
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (188mm x 124mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
The negative has been removed from the collection to prevent further damage.
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Corner of the negative has broken off and been lost.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.