Image of an excavated trench, stone masonry visible (possibly in Egypt). Buildings are visible in the background.
Excavation trench (Egypt?)
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/X/7/1
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 Misc H11GB 3431 MISC/H/11
- Dates of Creation[1907-1911]
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (190mm x 125mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Formerly stored in JG/X/9/9.
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Negative has light discolouration along the edges, and a chip off the glass. Some emulsion is slightly peeling off the side.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.