Image of a fragment of a green-glazed faïence cylinder discovered at site 200, depicting people dancing.
Meroë site 200: faïence cylinder fragment
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/GA/42
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 GA.42GB 3431 M.193
- Dates of Creation1914
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (108mm x 81mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.
Image published in Török, (1997), Meroë City, Vol.2, pl. 64. Full description of cylinder can be found in Török, (1997), Meroë City, Vol.1, p.101, find reference 200-2.