Image of Hittite inscription on a round topped stone found near Bogche (Bahçeköy, Turkey). Includes handwritten note stating ‘A3 Slide 12’ (now stored with JG/HIT/BO/006).
Bogche No.3: inscription N side
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/HIT/BO/10
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 HIT/BO/010
- Dates of Creation1907
- Language of MaterialHittite
- Physical Description1 cellulose acetate film negative (125mm x 100mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Formerly held in an envelope with JG/HIT/BO/6 to 9.
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Emulsion is peeling on one corner. Negative has a patch of light damage where an object has been resting on it
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.