Image of a worn cartouche found at site 279 (Temple of Amun). '279 M10' and 'Meroe, pl. XXII.2' is written on the print.
Meroë site 279: Cartouche
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/AA/49
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 AA.49
- Dates of Creation1910
- Physical Description1 developing out paper print (116mm x 81mm)
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.