General view of the excavations at Meroë taken from the east side of site 904 and looking towards the north east showing the enclosure wall gate of street 925. Includes note ' Meroë J 2 36, Meroë 1913'. Album print marked 'Meroë 1913'.
Meroë: Excavation scene
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/JA/36
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 J2.36GB 3431 M.872
- Dates of Creation1913
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (188mm x 124mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.