Image of two photographs pinned to a board showing a carved altar stone discovered at base of ‘Beuyuk Kaleh’ (Büyükkale?) of the site of Hattusha near Boghaz Keui, (Boğazkale, Turkey).
Boghaz Keui No. 61: 'Altar at foot of Beuyak Kala'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/HIT/BOK/63
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 5A2
- Dates of Creation
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (190mm x 125mm)