Image of the discovery of a statue of a draped man at site 195 ('Royal Baths'). Handwritten note with negative states 'Meroë L2 59, 194 M 12'. Album print marked 'Similar to L6' and 'Meroë 1912 194'.
Meroë site 195: Discovery of draped statue
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/LA/59
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 L2.59GB 3431 M.174
- Dates of Creation1912
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (188mm x 124mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.