Image of a votive tablet found blocking the entrance of tomb 307. The tablet depicts the gods Nephthys and Anubis making offerings on a table. There is a very faint Meroitic script around the edge. Album print marked 'no negative'.
Meroë tomb 307: offering tablet
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/V/56
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 V.56GB 3431 M.1151
- Dates of Creation1910
- Physical Description1 developing out paper print (87mm x 108mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.
Published in Garstang, (1911), Meroë: City of the Ethiopians, pl.LV.3, labelled 'Altar with inscription (no. 27) from Tomb 307'.