Image showing mountain scene, valley visible. Possibly taken in Anatolian during John Garstang's 1907 tour.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/HIT/Z/15
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 Misc F15GB 3431 MISC/F/15
- Dates of Creation
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (125mm x 100mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Formerly stored in JG/X/9/1.
Formerly numbered MISC/F/15. Transferred to the HIT collection in November 2015.
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Negative has light discolouration along the edges as well as emulsion peeling on the edge and on the image.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.