Image of 3 large long necked offering jars found at tomb 376. Handwritten note with negative states 'Meroë P2 42, 376 M11'.
Meroë tomb 376: 3 jars
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/PA/42
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 P2.41GB 3431 M.546
- Dates of Creation1911
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (188mm x 124mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.